My brother and I like the same woman?

So my brother and I like the same woman, and I'm not sure what to do. My brother suggests we should let her decide which one she wants to date, should we?

Most Helpful Girl

• Either neither of you pursue her or you let her decide. Women aren't property that you have some sort of claim to and can thus bargain over. We happen to be sentient being with our own thoughts and preferences, and kind of appreciate being treated as such.

This. It's ultimately her choice. The only choice you guys have is whether you will both *attempt* to sway her and let bygones be bygones for whomever she isn't interested in.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Walk away! Sound the alarms, SOS, turn around, run, turn it down, shut it off.

You both like her... so she is talking to both of you? expressing interest in both of you? This lady sounds like she thinks she all that and a bag of chips.

Its not worth it at all and you should both have enough respect for each other to walk away. She sounds like she not even worth it if she's pitting two brothers against each other? Every girl knows thats WAY against bro code.

She has talked to both of us, but she seems to have more interest in him, unfortunately for me.

• That seems like a good idea to me! I mean, what else could you guys go? You couldn't force her to like you guys... So I think that's a good way to go

Well ironically, it's over after I asked this question. My brother said she asked him out, so he gets to date her.

Ohhh okay

• MFM.

It ain't gay if it's in a 3 way. 👉👌👈

You're welcome. 🙋

• You shud ask her out.

I guess it's the only way I'll know

• nah
    I think both of u should let her go

or just one of you move on if u know urself well enough that this crush will pass

• Just have a threesome!!!

• Don't let a girl come between you two

• In all seriousness, try and suss out if she's attracted to both of you. if so, a threesome is the way to go. A 3way with 2 brothers if a fantasy for many women.

• Well, yes. Let her decide which one of you she wants to date, becuase it does matter who SHE likes. Just try not to let this ruin the relationship you two have becuase not one of you is more entitled or deserving of her.

What Guys Said 11

• If either one of you dates her, the other one will be jealous. You should both walk away from her.

• That would put her in a awkward position and she might say no to both of you. It's hard to say. I got it. You could let him have her if he promises to help you find a girlfriend. Or you get the next one.

You might be right, she seems more interested in him anyway.

• Yep 😂

• Yup let her decide who she would date or maybe one of you should step back...

• Walk away. One of yiur best friends will always be your brother and you don't want to fuck it up

• listen to your brother it is better. or just give up on that girl.

• There are 2 ways to make a both the same choice
    Choice #1 Who Gets Her First one date wins
    Choice #2 No one gets her

• May the best one wins

• Be kind and share

• u both brothers move away and give that bitch to me ill take care of her😎😎😎😎

• if she is chatting with both of you she is slutty, make a threesome then both will be happy