Been on too many crappy dates to want to set up anymore?

Am I the only one who feels like this? I don't get it my dates are horrible, I can only ask so much about a girl and then she hardly talks, so I end up talking about myself and what I want to do with life and such to get her talking and asking questions, so there isn't a bunch of awkward silence. I don't get why girls don't ever elaborate on their answers because I know girls hate it when a guy just talks about himself the whole time. I mean I ask about her but like I said they never elaborate. What ever happened to girls who talk and go on and on? They never do that? I mean I want to hear a girl talk and go on about her passions and who she is and all that. I don't get it.

1mo I don't even think most girls online are even real. I've been on an online dating site for like 4 years and it's the same girls that were their in the beginning.

What Girls Said 1

• I am terrified of talking to much and him thinking I am clingy or crazy...
    if you want them to elaborate more then just ask them more about it. How did they get into it? What do they like about it? What do they want to do in the future with it? Etc
    Once you express an actual interest in what she is saying by communicating that, she will open up.

I always assume she's not interested when she doesn't ask questions in return or elaborate. I'll try that I guess. I drove an hour to see one girl only for her to makeup an excuse and leave after 20 minutes.

Sometimes that happens! Trust me I have had my fair share of dates that ended awkwardly :)

Some people just have really shitty people skills is another factor lol

What Guys Said 1

• Be careful what you wish for!!!