I am just jealous or is this a valid thought?

A guy that I am interested in at work recently started dating a girl that we also work with. Normally when this happens I just move on to the next guy, but this one is really bugging me. The main thing is that he is 23 and she is 17. Obviously I care because I have feelings for him, but I'm also worried because she has told me that her parents are not okay with her dating. I'm on the fence as to whether or not to say something to him, but I also feel like I shouldn't care because to me he's kind of gross for going for a 17 year old. How do I say something to him without sounding bitter and jaded? Also, that's not a normal age gap right, I usually won't even hang out with people that are still in high school so I'm not sure of that is considered a socially acceptable age gap.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't say anything and just move on.

That age gape is very normal when she is 26 and he is 30, but at 17 she is very young.

• I think it's a rational reaction.

There's nothing you can say or do to help. He won't take any advice well.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't do anything at all. You shouldn't get involved.