Who will you fall in love with?

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who never has or ever will care the slightest bit about me, let alone love me in return, just like the last time. And the time before that, and the time before that. Because they're women. And women don't love- they want things, trinkets, consumer items. That's all I'll ever be to anyone I ever love. If I can't provide them with every single thing they've ever wanted, they'll leave without a second thought. And the moment that I do, they'll leave then as well. Because that's all I am, as a man, to any woman. I'm either a provider, the sum of the things I can give them, or I'm less than nothing, beneath their contempt. Women don't love. So regardless of whether I fall in love with anyone or not, or how hard I fall for someone, I don't act on it any more. I know that, as a man, I'll never be loved- men don't get loved. And I can't even love myself any more, because of how many times I've been told that I'm unlovable- I don't know if I ever did. And you know who I'd love most of all right now? Whoever would be willing to come along, put an automatic rifle to my head, pull the trigger and keep firing until the clip's empty, until every piece of my ugly face has been blown apart into bloody shrapnel. I hate everything about living in this fucking world. And if I had anything that'd offer a 99% or higher chance of killing me, as opposed to putting me on a life support machine that'd force me to stay alive and leave me powerless to try again, I'd do it right here, right now. With no hope of love, there's nothing worth living for.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone that respects me, loves me, makes me feel the way no one ever could, gives me the kind of happiness that I've never had before, accepts me for all the flaws that I have and wants nothing but the best for me and looks out for me with those kind of good intentions.

What Guys Said 18

• With someone who I can share my laughs and cries.
    Cause that's all life is about. Laughs and cries.. no matter how much life hits you, it's something that nobody can take away from you. If I can share them with someone, that shall be her.

• i love lamp

• A woman's love for a man is only conditional and always will be. A women will love you if you are over 6ft, jacked pretty boy, make 6 figures, douchbag and have status. The more you have of these the better, trust me guys women aren't hard to figure out.

Women dont love you... they love how sexually attractive you are, how you make them feel and what status or resources she can get attached to.

All women are whores until proven otherwise.

Solution: MGTOW

• My future wife whomever that may be

• Hell if I know.

• The next girl that brings me a pizza

• hopefully a girl who will love me too

• Hopefully a woman. Maybe it will be a pink anon on here trolling and talking about weird ass shit and I will never know it.

• My girlfriend

• An awesome girl 💁

• I am first falling in love with the Lord with all my heart, soul, and strength.

• Myself

• you can't really know if you ever will ^^

• Someone who makes me want to be a better person... I don't know if that makes me self-centered...

• Hopefully no one. I like to remain closed off

The fuck

It's called a joke. But in response to the question, I don't know who I'll fall in love with since I haven't met them. Duh!

• With Ashta

• Anyone, that's my problem. I fall in love with any cute girl lol.

• with a woman

Just any woman?

yes you can say it is possible
      since falling in love with a woman is a chemical rection to our brain which can make us fall in love with a woman no matter if she is ugly or beautiful, fat or thin

What Girls Said 17

• A guy with similar morals and values as myself

Affectionate and compassionate

A guy with humility , who is reliable and loyal.. in every sense

Someone I feel comfortable with to talk about everything and anything

A guy who's not just my marriage" mate" but my best friend too

A guy who will work with me to overcome any challenges we face, so the relationship will last our lifetime

• I can't even fall a sleep properly... let a lone fall in love.

• Someone who's very rich and very hot

• I am already in love with pizza.
    We met at Papa Johns. 🍕 😻😋

• Someone I can curl up next to in a Lazyboy, with the 📺 on, asleep, every day. For the rest of my life...

• Someone who makes me feel loved, safe, protected, beautiful, they r funny, someone who has fun, doesn't give a shit what people think, protective, my sister loves them lol cuz she hates everyone, treats me well, puts up with my shit, puts up with my sarcasm and respects me

• 8.5 inches+ lmao

• With the guy that we been friends for 4 years and we always have feelings for me but we were both too young and stupid to telll each other so now that he is in jail he relizae that he wasted his time on other girls and now he calling me a lot and really wants to spend his future with me when he gets out we both been holding us down for a while

• Myself 💁🏻

• I don't know but I'm very curious... hmmm I wonder.

• I'm already in love. <3

• Lol how am I supposed to know

• I've been in love so many times and heart broken going to keep on going through that pattern as long as I live.

• with my boyfriend

• I don't know...

• I don't know...
    I'm not a psychic.
    😂😂

• im already in love with my current boyfriend 😸