Is Romance Dead?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh it's on it's deathbed. Not quite dead yet.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. I never looked at romance as a sappy thing anyway - and if sappy romance is dead, I'm all the more happy for it.

• No, it isn't die.

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's not.

• If it's not dead, it's on it's almost dead... and this is coming from someone who is quite a romantic.
    It feels like everyone wants to receive romance, but very few want to give it.
    I for example, have yet to be with a girl who does romantic stuff for me. They've all wanted romance and loved it when I did stuff like that, but they never give back.

• Why do you ask?

Because the standard perception is that if a man tries to be romantic, he's being needy and weak. It's like we're afraid to be romantic. Being romantic puts you in a very vulnerable position.

That's not been my experience. I like sweeping her off her feet (sometimes literally). I find it quite odd when she says that the guys in her past did not treat her nearly as well. Yes you are emotional vulnerable but you must be strong and resilient. Be a phoenix

Haha! Be a phoenix. That's awesome! Good advice.