Can a girl text a guy first after asking to meet for drinks?

Went out on 3 dates with a guy. Went well.

Texted a few days later to thank him. Had small talk and then asked him "if you're around Thursday lets meet at the wren"

his response "unfortunately i already made plans for thurs"

haven't heard from him since (been 6 days)

I know they say if i guy wants you they'll text you, but can a guy be too scared?

Can i initiate again? he's going away for 20 days love to see him before he goes

Most Helpful Guy

• yes.. if u like him go for it... it's better to know that to wonder

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls can text first. There's not a law against it.. maybe he could be too scared who knows. If you want to see him again before he leaves maybe shoot him a text asking him if he's free before he leaves for his trip that you'd like to see him again. If he doesn't agree and make plans than I say drop it.

I've been with a guy before who wouldn't text me first and I'd do all the planning and it turns out he wasn't that into me. So just be careful and don't waste your time on him so much in case he's not that into you. Don't want to see you get hurt by him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think in this circumstance you have already made your intentions know. and 6 days is a long time to not talk to someone you are interested. I mean you could but I say move on.

• you really should let him chase u a bit.

• I don't think it would hurt he will probably be flattered that you are so interested in him!

• 21st century so yeah.. and YOLO... what will you lose?