What the fuck are you supposed to do?

So I was texting my boyfriend the other day and we were joking around and other things and I said something that turned him on. He told me he'd be right back right after I sent it. I knew exactly what he was doing and I didn't know what to do so I told him I was going to sleep. What the fuck are you supposed to do in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he went to brush his teeth. Just cause he let you know that you got him going does not mean that he just went to flap.
    Well you could have kept talking with him a bit longer. Now he thinks that you left cause he admitted that you turned him on.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might not have been doing what you think he was doing. And even if he was so what? Literally it's normal so many people do that but if it makes you uncomfortable then tell him that.

What Guys Said 3

• What's the problem?

• You said something? What could you of said that would make him go away? What is he doing because of something you said?

• Maybe he fapped and fell asleep.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing really?