Girls, Should I ask her out?

I am a junior in high school and there is a new student who I find really attractive (she is a sophomore). We met before school started at a jazz band rehearsal (I play bass, she plays piano). We talked to each other for a bit and it turns out we both were planning to do robotics (im a 3 year veteran she is new). Eventually school started and it turns out that now we see each other almost every day, mostly after school (through jazz band and robotics). I talk to her on the bus every chance I get and she seems happy talking to me. I tend to ask a lot of questions about her previous robotics team. I noticed she does seems to smile a lot around me, and looks at me every now and then. The only issue I have is that I tend to ask her things and she will respond with a long answer usually doesn't ask the same question to me. I also Facebook message her every now and then, and the same thing happens. She usually responds in a concise way, but thats about it. Im not sure if she is shy or just being polite. Therefore I'm not sure if I should ask her out in order to find out if she really likes me, as it might be really awkward if she doesn't as we tend to work together a lot outside of class, and this might really affect band and robotics for me and her.

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I think in this case, she's just being polite. But it can work between you two ! Just learn to know her better. Learn body language too, it could help, I think. Good Luck !