What did the psychic mean?

He said that there is a connection between me and the guy that I am in love with, but whenever we get together, we both (the guy mainly) gets scared, and we both give off mixed signals. He says that the guy doesn't know what he wants, and it makes him look bad even though he isn't necessarily a bad person. The psychic said the guy isn't stable, but also said that we are both afraid of love.

If this guy is like this, then how can there actually be a "connection" between us? What did the psychic mean by all of this, in your opinion?

P. S.--I didn't tell the psychic anything about my love life, nor did he ask any questions.

What Guys Said 2

• he meant that he was talking out his arse while taking you for a mug

• It means the psychic just made a quick buck and a sucker was born a few hours ago.

What Girls Said 1

• Aww! It's because you guys have a lot in common! I can tell just from what you said! He sounds like the nervous and anxious type. He probably worries about how you feel about him etc. And it seems like you're the same way! And being afraid of love is more common than you'd think! It's because it leaves us vulnerable. We're holding out our hearts to someone that could potentially hurt it! So I think that you guys DO have a connection! In the way that you're both alike! :)