Why do some guys on dating sites bring up sex right away?

I've had guys who obviously don’t know me (who haven’t bothered asking my name or even seen a pic of me yet in some cases) bring up sex or send **** pics right away. They will then get angry if I either stop responding or say no.

I don’t appreciate being treated like meat. How do I respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't even respond. Guys are horny and don't think before they send messages/pics. Or tell them you're going to forward their dick pics to their mom on facebook. that'll shut that down real quick

What Guys Said 15

• The guys who are doing this are essentially horny at the time they message. They are looking to engage in sexual interaction, they are not looking to have a decent conversation unless it might lead to imminent sexual interaction. When you understand that someone has the primary goal of sexual interaction then you can quickly shut down that conversation, much like you would quickly close the door on someone selling double glazing. You know what you want and what you don't at any given time.

As for how to respond, don't respond. Respond with delete and ignore/block. There is no point in wasting your time or your breath.

• I don't think there is any response that is going to change those guys into the kind who you would want to date. You should send them a thank you note saying that you are not interested in having sex until you are engaged or married. You'll never hear from them again, and that's a good thing!

• You probably on bad sites.
    I doubt match. com would stand for that.
    But if you're on something like okCupid (or something like that), then that's what's going to happen.

• Just say you're there for a relationship not a hookup, and they should stop messaging you, if they don't just ignore them.

• I would say you immediately block them. I am sorry you are dealing with this. I think a lot of men are desensitized and see the internet as a sexual playground only.

• Why waste time BUSHING AROUND the beat.

• Because that is all they want from you and they do not want to waste their time.

• Because they're there to get sex only.

• this is all we really want from you. the rest is just the BS we endure to get the sex. Smiling and acting like we care and are enjoying all these 'experiences'.

• Filtering. They just want to have sex and not exactly date so they bring it up right away and see, if the girl is receptive to that or not.

• What are you goals on there, if it's not sex?

• i dont get it... i mean i am a perv but always polite and respectful especially when breaking the ice x

• Clearly they just want sex.

• They want to get access as fast as possible

• Some sites are hookup focused and while they're being a little forward, not -that- forward if they're looking to hookup.

On a more general site, any guy doing that especially one who gets angry is just a frustrated guy who doesn't understand social conventions, and knows other guys are getting hookups and doesn't know what he's doing wrong.

Now bringing up sex fast? Some guys who are doing that are screening fast on your sexual interest, and if it's not there, they'd just ghost (but not get angry).

What Girls Said 9

• Yup, I had a guy message me yesterday asking only "Will you blow me?". Obviously I blocked him after reading that. I think some people do it for giggles. They want to see how offensive they can be and how far they can get with someone.

But honestly, if a guy is truly looking for a relationship. he wouldn't risk interacting that way with women.

Honestly, you are not obligated to respond. Don't waste your time. Just block them and move on. They aren't interested in getting to know you at all. Which is clear since they didn't ask your name or even see a picture of you. Plus they have no issue sending nude pictures to you right away. Whether you want to see them or not.

• Because dating sites tend to attract the horny and desperate. Just put explicitly in your profile that you aren't interested in sex, sexting, random hookups, and picture exchanges.

Then when they approach you, request that they refer to your profile.

• Blocking them. There will never be anything good gained from those types of guys. Don't let them bother you or get to to you either! It's gross that guys do that kind of stuff in the first place! A guy who's truly interested in you will take things slow and be respectful towards you. Guys like that only see women as sex objects. It's truly discusting. Hold yourself to a higher standard and look for someone that respects you and loves you! Tell those guys that they're discusting. It may seem rude and too straightforward, but that's the only way to get to them. Trust me in this, I've come across too many of those guys to count! And if he keeps pestering you, ignore him, block him, don't let him get to you! He's so low and you're a beautiful person who deserves at the very least to hold yourself to a high standard and know that those guys will never be worth your time! Online dating is tricky, but you'll find someone :)

• Don't respond to them at all.

And guys are doing that because they think if they spam 100 girls, maybe 3 will be horny/desperate enough to fuck with them. Ignore/block those guys, it's the best way.

• Such guys are sex addict, don't care girls' feelings.

• Block

• Because they're bone head losers that haven't gotten laid in a LONG TIME

• Cause they're not after a relationship

• You don't respond to them you ignore them.
    I'm on online dating too. I get those creeps here and there I either ignore them or report them (if their profiles have pics of their P)
    that's what they look for. And that's not what you want so you simply just ignore them.