Would you date an adult who sucks their thumb/fingers?

ever since I was young I've sucked my two fingers. My parents never stopped me and now it's such a bad habit that I can't stop it. I only do it to fall asleep, never any other times but whenever I try to stop, I can't sleep the entire night, so it's either I never sleep or I continue sucking them? Would you care if your partner did it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would actually think that was pretty fucking adorable if she did it when she was falling asleep. I wouldn't worry about it. If you just went around sucking your thumb all the time, that'd be a bit weird. But before falling asleep is pretty adorable, to me. If you would like to stop, then maybe you could try supplementing with melatonin, force yourself not to suck on your fingers, then the melatonin should knock you out. 1mg should be enough. Shouldn't give you a hangover, either.

What Guys Said 2

• i could always relpace her thumb with my dick... if it helps her... but normally it wouldn't bother me

• kinda cute and good practice ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, I think guys would find it cute and innocent! Also it's most likely a nervous habit or an insecurity by this point. I have a friend who still does that, and I think it's pretty cute! In the end, don't let it bother you! A guy should like you regardless if he's the one for you

I try and think that a guy should like me regardless but I get so insecure about it! Thankyou for answering :)

Aww!! Don't be! You're 110% fine! ☺️ And yeah! I'm always here to help!

• Hey my sister is 30 and still sucks her thumb that's funny. It's a hard habit to break they weren't lying also it calms you so its a nervous conditions like biting nails etc. You use your thumb as a security blanket it's not as uncommon as you think.

I guess it's a better habit to have then drugs or smoking haha🙊

I have no interest in stopping her right now she's only one.

If she's only one then it will be easy to stop her when you want to :) the earlier you stop them, the easier it is.. which is why I can't stop haha