Are guys or girls more willing to give a second chance?

I have never gotten them from girls but i have given them so i was thinking it was maybe gender related?

• Guys are more willing to
  • Girls are more willing to
  • Its not gender related

Most Helpful Girl

• very seldom i hear a guy giving a girl a second chance. i've heard of some girls that give their ex's fifth chances lol. however, when a guy finds out his girlfriend or wife has cheated on him, he's less likely to go after the second guy (unlike some women who go after the unknown mistress and not their husband or bf). this would further also be the observation of handfuls of murders committed by men who kill their wives or girlfriend due to her unloyalty. not saying all men kill their unfaithful partners but you can see how their less likely to forgive. i honestly wish more women were like this... instead some of us make it as if the world hasn't taught us enough about the savage sides of humans.

Most Helpful Guy

• In general, guys tend to make decisions on the basis of logic rather than emotions, so guys should be less willing than women to give a second chance, but women who feel slighted can certainly get their feathers ruffled. Having said all of that, I don't think there is a strong gender difference on this issue.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls generally because they get a lot more attached and dependent They are more clingy / needy so they're more likely to give second chance because they more understandable too (just look girls are less homophobic and less conservative generally)

What Guys Said 12

• Girls are more willing to give second chances. Guys are a lot more willing to give first chances (i. e, give you a chance in the first place).

• Girls are more sincere in their relationships. They usually want to hang on to their relationships and are more willing to give their partners a second chance.

yep thats me... Unfortunately if your with a fuckboy then they can take advantage of that sincerity.

@capturemyheartnow Words of wisdom right there. I usually take my failures and make sure to avoid making the same mistakes so that i can be happy and not regret decisions i make

@MermaidLove That is called experience. Experiences lead to wisdom.

• I have met more guys willing to give a second chance.

• Girka dont give second chances. Tbwy gice put like 50 chances until they finally done with u and u are dead to them.

But most of the time we dont notice them or we take thwm for granted. And say she always says that

• I guess guys because they have less options but I guess it's more of the circumstance really.

• Honestly I don't know... I voted women because I hear it more often in my personal experience

• I guess it depends on what your forgiving them for to give them a second chance.

• Independent from gender I think.

• It just depends on the person

• They are more willing to cheat or replce you instead.

• Lol talk about mixed results.

• I think guys cause girls have more options when it comes to dating. It's hard for a guy to get a date so he'll be more likely to try to make it work even if it's not perfect

It really isn't hard to get a date if you actually try..

Medication/drugs could help you get out of your comfort zone though. Also being strong willed isn't something you choose either, I think it's also mostly genetic

Nah man, I'm talking from a lot of experience and I honestly disagree. I used to be shy when I was young and as I got older it meant I had virtually no social skills. It set me back with dating because I knew girls liked me, but I ignored it because I felt uncomfortable acting on anything. Eventually I decided to change, I forced myself to make conversation with anyone, approach random cute girls, firstly it was about just doing it and then after I got that down, it was about becoming an attractive person to talk to. Yeah, there were times at the start where it felt like crap, but it was all worth it. And A LOT of my friends were similar and we've all changed. Saying this kind of thing is genetic sounds like an excuse, if someone's happy with how they are... Awesome no need to change anything, but if there's something that you want to improve, you either force yourself or you just be lazy, do nothing and remain unhappy. And we all tried alcohol, it's just temporary.