Seriously guys, if you stop ignoring a girl should she just say hey nice to know you take care with sincere goodbyes or just move on with no contact?

I really feel it's best for closure to say take care, best wishes anyhow and really mean it than to just pretend we never talked at all. I would really like your honest opinion though. What would you think of a girl who either just moved on or send a goodbye best wishes text?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know anyone who's said goodbye or take care when moving on unless they're very close to each other and moving on in life. If they're just friends or acquaintances I wouldn't expect them to say that.

that's what I am trying to figure out as well, we got pretty close (not physically) very quickly and feel like I am losing a close friend also so that is why would want to say the closing goodbye :)

What Guys Said 2

• Make closure. Wish them all the best with a smile and part knowing you did yourself a favour escaping emotional burden... smile and sashay away gladly

• How is that gonna help you out?

By closing the door so I don't keep looking back as much? Lol I don't know. I really am wondering what a guy thinks for either decision. :)

if a girl ignores me or she is not very responsive i just stop talking to them forever.

I think I just want to figure out why, so I can move on, or just let him know it's okay and move on

What Girls Said 1

• You should move on.