He's said this twice to me I'm so worried?

My boyfriend of 3 months is lovely before he met me he was diagnosed with depression so he is taking medication. We had a disagreement a month ago and he said he was going to kill himself then told me he was just saying it to get my attention. We went away on the weekend together and we went out to a club he told me he saw a man ogling me and this really annoyed him !! I told him I didn't notice the man looking at me , as the night went on I replied to my friend as she texted me asking if I was having a nice time and my boyfriend asked who was I messaging I told him my friend and she mentioned we should have a girly weekend away , my boyfriend went mad !!! He said if you go away with friends you will be going away single ! , meaning he would end it with me , that evening we had a little argument I ended up crying then falling asleep , in the morning he told me he was going to hang himself and showed me what he had made from the hotel door !! This scared me ! Then he said he wouldn't kill himself really ! And he did it to get a reaction , I am very worried about him :( why does he say this to me? He has money problems and I know that gets to him but I'm scared that maybe he is suicidal?

What Guys Said 1

• Let him know if he loves and respects your emotions, he shouldn't be putting you in a state of worry evert time. Come on, are you willing to live the rest of your life worrying your soulmate might end his existence anytime?

He says he wouldn't end his life really he says it's to get my attention :/ I don't know what to say to him

Tell him his threats make you uneasy. Relationships are meant to be fun not stressful

What Girls Said 2

• I'm really sorry to say this, but this is a perfect example of an abusive relationship. I know that you probably love him and care about him a lot, but you need to get rid of him ASAP! He will only torment you more and more! And don't worry, you aren't the only one going through this! Tons of people are in situations just like this! Literally just like this! They threaten you that they'll take their own life but they don't. He's controlling you with fear and you're letting him! You cannot let him control you. You have to get out of there. Abusive relationships literally consist of the partner threatening with suicide, severing all of your relationships (friends) and just controlling your life in general. This seems like it's still really early on, it's only been 3 months! GET AWAY FROM HIM! Tell him firmly over text/social media that you're breaking up with him and will have nothing to do with him anymore. Then block him on any and every platform so that he has no forms of communication with you. And you have to text/use the internet because if you tell him in person he might snap and hurt you badly. He's really unstable and dangerous. Once you tell him that you're leaving him, he might stalk you or seek you in person. You call the police immediately if you see him. Trust me, please just trust me, he's extremely dangerous. He's a timebomb. This is still really early on, so you can escape before you get hurt!! Please follow my advice and PM me if you need any more help! But just trust me, I've been through all of this before, you need to get rid of him before you get hurt! Please help yourself, save yourself! Okay... Good luck!!

• He definitely doesn't sound like a stable guy. I wouldn't stay in this kind of relationship, if you want to keep your sanity intact