Are the compliments a man gives a woman when they're making out real or is the man just buttering up the woman in hopes of sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't do it in order to get sex. I just let it happen if we're both in the mood.

Having said that, I try to keep compliments line you're beautiful, gorgeous down to a minimum as telling a girl she's beautiful, gorgeous, etc, especially when she gets it a lot, could think you're superficial.

On my 2nd date with this girl I really liked, we made out for an hour in the back of my car and afterwards I said you're really beautiful and she's like heh thanks, I'll never get tired of hearing that. I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic but that was a sign for me to tone it down, not that I told her that repeatedly but women are more than just something to look at.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, kissing is one of the most stimulating activities one could do. Many think that the actual sex is, but as for chemical reactions within your body and brain etc. Kissing actually is. If he doesn't know you, then yes he's just hoping for sex. If he knows you and is familiar with you, then it depends on who he is, like if he's a player etc. Then he might just be trying to turn you on, or he could be saying that he thinks and is being honest with you.

What Guys Said 13

• I think it depends on the situation, what types of compliments he is giving and his state of arousal.

• I never understand this kind of question from women. Why is the acceptable reason not "both"? men want sex. Is that a secret in your neck of the woods? of course we want sex. That doesn't mean what we say to you is not the truth.

• "buttering up" lol. i haven't heard that in a long time.

it could be either/or/both

• If the guy is into you, theyre genuine. If you're a booty call, they may be genuine or lies... how well are you connected emotionally?

• Total 50/50 thing.

• Varies. The girl never looks sexier than when she's making out or having sex so he may be telling you the truth

• i think its pretty easy to tell if they are not genuine, but on the other side many people are good liars.

• If you have time to compliment, you aren't making out he'd enough.

• "Are the compliments a man gives a woman when they're making out real or is the man just buttering up the woman in hopes of sex?"

Both.

• Depends on the guy

• Depends on thw compliments give a. Example

• Depends the man... it's hard to say.

• A guy's top priority when talking to a girl is to get in there pants that's the only reason why guys are so nice to girls

What Girls Said 1

• That totally depends on the guy. My guy friends give me compliments and those are honest