Girls, You're at a bar and approached by these 5 types of guys, which one do you choose and why?

So you're at a bar with a few of your friends, you start drinking and guys start approaching you which type would you choose and why?

Girls, You're at a bar and approached by these 5 types of guys, which one do you choose and why?1. The hard working man, he embodies everything about what being a man is. He works from the crack of dawn till dusk. He's also a gentleman, chivalry is not dead with him because that's how he was raised. After the work days over with he goes straight to the bar and dosent even change.

2. The college kid, he's smart and polite he talks with an advanced vocabulary. He's also kinda shy, he will complement you while sipping on a fruity alcoholic beverage. He has good intentions and wants to get to know more about you.

3. The criminal, he's disrespectful, rude and cocky. He looks you straight in your eyes and tells you how it is. He dosent dance around the subject or ask permission to touch or kiss you, if he's feeling it he just dose it. He's got a criminal record and comes off as a possible drug dealer.

4. The gentleman, his goal is to make you feel as comfortable and respectable as possible. Chivalry is also something he keeps alive, he'll do everything and anything you ask of him and he won't challenge or compromise you. He's always looking to do the right thing and he wears his heart on his sleeve.

The rich douche bag, he's most likely apart of a frat and can't stop wearing his high school varsity jacket. He dosent listen when you talk to him and he's hitting on multiple women at the bar. He already had a few shots a j├Ąger and wants to do a body shot off of you. He flaunts his money around.

Which one would you choose for a one night stand and why?

18

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• The second one definitely! One night stands are incredibly risky in my opinion - sex is a very vulnerable thing to share with a stranger - so I'd definitely prefer a nice, intelligent guy with good intentions.

• 1. Not due to the traditional masculinity thing, but I appreciate hardworking types since my father was very much the same and raised me with such ideals. As long as he isn't all "WOMEN DO THE CLEANIN' N' THE COOKIN'!"

• The photos are really off-putting :P But I'd go with 4

• Lol the characters from Between? Really😂
    Anyways Chuck is by far the most handsome and he isn't even a douche bag tbh, especially not towards the end

Haha I'm just using these characters as examples to what I would think these types would look like. How did you like the show?

It was pretty good, not my fav but a really good show :3 the ending was kinda predictable though

• I don't do one night stands but 2 sounds adorable, we'd probably get along the most, so him.

• Either gentleman or hard working man. Both wrapped in one would be great.

• Number 1, but he should clean himself up before going to the bar to meet girls.

• None. I would rather take the Ezra Fitz type. Cooly educated without being a show off. Sweet, but bold, and knows what he wants.

• Either the hardworking man or the gentleman bc I don't want a dude who's still in college and i don't need a rich dude.

• First or second. Being rude isn't a good thing and being too much of a nice person or gentleman turns creepy. Someone honest who I can have a good conversation with. Which I guess comes down to Mr 1 and Mr 2.

• The hard working man.

• That photos would make me change my sexual preferences. Dangerous lol :))

• I would mind the criminal (if he's shit hot), or number 3 or 2

• Ewwww none!

• non, i don't talk to random guys at bars.

• The first guy. But I'd also like him to challenge me a little.

• 0|0