Would you laugh/be astonished by a cute fit guy with a cute chubby/fat girl?

I am sexually attracted to chubby girls with cute faces, but I am not sure I will date them because people will laugh at me. I am fit myself.

• I will think he is not confident.
  • I will think he is a loser.
  • I'll be surprised but respect his choice.
  • I'll not be surprised.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why the fuck will I be surprised or laugh? I'm chubby myself, does it mean I'm a shame or a dishonor? No! I'm healthy and okay with my body, I'm not something or someone to be ashamed of. If you think chubby girls are ugly and a disgrace you are missing on a lot.

I think you are really beautiful, but most guys don't think so. Girls have pressure for being not skinny, guys have pressure for not liking these girls.

Thanks, you are right, I'll date girls whom I am attracted to. You are very sweet and cute, it was nice to talk to you.)

Exactly, you are free to date anyone you like, and thank you for the compliments, it was nice talking to you too.

Most Helpful Guy

• nuh dude. i've actually seen a thin guy with a fat girl and they seemed really happy.

why give a shit what others think when their opinions don't dictate your happiness. and well if they actually do.. that's fucking sad lol.

What Girls Said 10

• If chubby girls are your thing then don't let strangers keep you from that? Your happiness comes before a strangers eyes hurting. They can look away if they don't like what they see. And I, personally, would gain so much respect for you seeing you with someone who is possibly unhealthy/unattractive because that means you have a good heart that looks past the surface. That's attractive. And not caring so much about your reputation is also attractive. I hope you gain the confidence needed to go after the kind of girls you are into. I'm into Asian boys. Most people aren't, and I have no shame!

• I wouldn't think twice about it honestly. Clearly he likes her, so good for them! As long as people are happy and not hurting anybody, they can do what they want. Don't worry what other people think.

• It's perfectly fine. If you like her, you like her. If they laugh at you ignore the they are just pricks.

• I honestly would not think anything of it.

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with a fit guy dating a chubby girl. We all have types, it's not anyone's place to judge you for that. Go out there and be with who YOU wanna be with.

• id probably be a bit confused lol

• If that's who you like or love then who gives a shit what other people think. There's always going to be someone who tries to make it about something it's not.

• I dont care. How is seeing a heavy girls with a thin guy wrong? Its not. do you

Most guys don't even take them seriously.

well, they dont have to if its what they aren't into. BUT if they fear being judged then they need to grow a back bone.

• Lol? It's your choice

• Honestly, as a kinda chubby girl, I'd appreciate if more guys like you gave us a chance. I've literally only been hit on three times in my life and have self esteem issues, so if a fit guy can find me cute or beautiful, I'd find that pretty cute

I noticed most cute chubby girls have low self esteem, but you should know there are a lot of guys who find you and your body attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• People are all unique and individualized in their desires; therefore I’m not surprised at all if a skinny/fit guy wanted to be with a cute/chubby girl and if he doesn’t have an issue with the relationship, then why should I care one way or the other. Personally that’s his life and her life, and if they want to be together then so much the better. You never know where you’re going to find your one true love or what’s going to truly make you happy and once you do find that I personally feel you’d be an idiot to pass that up regardless of how a person looks physically. In my experience I’ve seen some pretty mismatched couples who were perfectly happy with their life together and in the end that’s all that really matters. Follow your heart and do what’s going to make you the happiest, because life is way too short to do otherwise. That’s my bottom line.