If you loved someone, but your family didn't like them... what would you do?

Would you choose family or your S/O?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would want to know why my family didn't like them because your family will usually want the best for you. If was something that I would consider a non issue then I would stay with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm already doing that. It's long but short description is that he hates them for being abusive and doesn't tolerate their racism/sexism/homophobia/whatever else bullshit they say, they hate him for being curt with them and they don't think he treats me well. I have managed to keep both my partner and my family in my life. I will not choose one over the other, if either wants to remove me from their life for my choices, that's up to them, but I am not going to get rid of either when I love them all.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd ask them why they didn't like them. And I'll listen, but it better be logic

• Wouldn't care what there personal problems were !!!

• Listen to my family. They generally have your best interest in mind.

What Girls Said 1

• My family didn't really care for my ex but I still stayed with him. His family on the other hand love me and treat me like I am one of their own.