Why it takes so long for me to find a right guy? What do other girls have that I don't?

I only had one boyfriend & it was pure crap!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My best advice is don't search for a guy. In fact don't think about relationships AT ALL! Go out with your friends, try new things, find new hobbies and just focus on doing you. You might be thinking, "but I already do those things? I want a man!" That's fine, but try not to think about it too much! Honestly, I've found that the best people come into your life when you're not even looking for them. He will find you, just lose yourself in happiness, be free and open yourself up to the universe. Trust me. Sounds cheesy but it's true :)

What Guys Said 4

• It will happen when you at least suspect it. It takes time to weed through all the bad apples. To find the right one.

• Remain picky. It is worth it! :)

• you strike me as having a very strong personality. not a bad thing in a woman in Europe but is that a desirable thing in your home/culture?

Well I grew up in Canada and I've been influenced by my culture as well. I've always been attracted to White guys or any guys who isn't Black you know

hey personally i couldnt give a fuck how you are. you're just some one on the internet im never going to meet but you must see that while i was trying to help, you have just answered your own question. i will certainly keep out your way in future ;)

What what the point of your answer? Mansplaining tears 😂😂😈

• I guess, it's just some guys are jerks right?

I'd appreciate if you could take a look at my question about a sweet girl and what I can do and how she perceives guys?

What Girls Said 1