Is it creepy to add my crush on facebook?

I don't know him that well we met a few times and he never told me his lastname but his first name is very unique so it was easy to find plus we have mutual friends.

• Do it
  • Don't

Most Helpful Guy

• That's easy. As a guy I have no problem doing that. If he's interested hell chat you up after friending. Let's be honest. We are intelligent beings and a slight amount of stalking is acceptable if you desire someone. What else will you do, let them get away. He's probably not any different than any other guy who might be surprised but at least take notice. If you play it cool it can work. Just tell him you scrolled across the recommended friends and went ahead and clicked it to see what would happen. If it doesn't work, screw him. There's plenty of other guys and I'll tell you what we really want if your sitting down and can handle the truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not creepy, lemme tell what qualifies as creepy. This guy I know added soo many girls from the twin cities metropolitan. He added my friend who lives all the way in coon rapids. Like for real WTF and he sends every one of them grainy snaps of him in his room.

What Guys Said 8

• It's not creepy, but keep in mind you might see stuff that might upset you or you might blow thing out of proportion. It might also be a good way to get his attention or build attraction to you.

• If you were a guy maybe? It's not as weird for a girl to do it to a guy for whatever reason haha. Someone had a bartender or server add him on fb and they went out on a date, had no problem with it lol.

• I'd only do it if you have mutual fb friends. Just mutual real life friends isn't adequate and would be creepy.

• As long as you two have met, then it should be okay. Unless you plan to be creepy around him, I don't see how it's a problem.

• Add him

• Don't you should at least talk to him first and ask him if you can add him

That is the point of sending a friend request, isn't it? You have to ask someone to be your "friend" on Facebook. They can always decline.

@SilentShadow there's still something called "real life". You should talk to him in real life before you interact with him on facebook

• I guess but this seems to be a double standard. It's ok for a girl to do it but when a guy does it, it's creepy.

• I would do it!

That way you will know he at least thinks you are pretty/knows you.

And you can find out if he has a girlfriend.

I made the mistake of not Friending my crush when we were friends. If I had done that, I would have seen her boyfriend :(

Can't of been that good friends if you didn't even know he was in a relationship

What Girls Said 10

• Been there done that :p I never spoke to him before lmao I used to see him in my lectures from afar and admire his beauty.
    He accepted my request and approached me Irl Hahah it worked pretty well but I stopped having a crush on him

• If you have mutual friends it's not that weird.

• How is that creepy?

• Wait from tinder? Don't do it lol

• YOLO.. its not like you are inviting him over, and fucking him

• the bigger issue is: whyyyy is he not accepting my FRIend ReQesT

• I don't think you should add him because if you do, you might see things that will get you upset. For example, he might have a girlfriend or other girls that he's talking too.

It 3oulfnt upset me it would make me move on

• Look girl, i wouldn't risk it. Yeah it sounds creepy. If he hasn't given you his facebook then do NOT add him. He will see you as creepy. Just wait and see if he wants to add u or gives you his number

• I added a guy I liked (who I thought liked me back) and he accepted, but never took it further.

I say don't.