Have you ever been ghosted by someone that you were in a great relationship with?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, happened very recently too. Hurt me a lot because she was a big part of my life, then drop kicked me out of it. I tried to approach her and ask why, but no reason, no answer. Last thing I talked to her about was if she needed help with homework.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yep. Was good friends with for a couple years, started dating, then nothing. Still don't know what happened.

• Yes I have and it sucks but you move on

• actually yeah.. it just happened recently.. i have no clue what i did wrong

They just stopped talking to you or deleted their Facebook without giving you a heads up?

That's so mean of her, you should always talk to the other person if you want to end it, not just ignore them... So sorry bro, you don't deserve that

@SkyrimAndHugs its all good... life goes on

• ALL the time and always throughout the years... ugh

• Nope.

• Yup and it sucks

• My cousin has ghosted me for the last twenty years after she ended our secret relationship.

What Girls Said 11

• Not in a strict romantic relationship, but somebody whom I thought was closer than I suppose he saw it as being.

• yes I'm in one right now... it really hurts but she wasn't worth it i told her i liked her she said she liked me and we were great friends at the time but she screwed me over and she told me we are best friends then.. okay next 2 two day pass and the rest of the year is ghosted

• Yeah a guy ghosted me once and I didn't understand what I did wrong.

How did you deal with it?

time just helped. concentrated more on school. eventually I met my current boyfriend.

• yep and it really sucks

• Sure have... it was many years ago, but I still wonder what happened. Not that it matters any longer, but at least knowing would satisfy my curiosity.

• Nope but I've done it

• I've never been ghosted but I'm sorry for those of you who have! I'm here for y'all!

• Yes I have... I think the main reason he did it to me is he didn't -1-approve of my other guy friends and -2-found himself a actual girlfriend and didn't need the attention anymore! It sucks we were really good friends and it kills me to lose that but you get over it and move on.

• Yeah very recently like this month. He hasn't talked to me in a month and I don't know why.

• If someone will just ghost it wasn't that great

• No I haven't