Girls, what is most attractive quality in a guy?

• Talent
    6% (6)
  • Money
    3% (3)
  • Personality
    72% (73)
  • Style
    2% (2)
  • Responsibility
    8% (8)
  • Big Dick
    9% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
1mo Summoning:
@openthedoors
@puppylove94
@Autumn-Bunny

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence is without a doubt the most attractive thing about a guy to me. Big Dick is a close second and sense of humor comes third.

You won't find a guy with a bigger dick than me. Good luck.

You're tight, but I just realized can't continue this conversation until you're 18. xoxo

Ok, that was pretty damn funny 😂 Just message me, I need friends to talk to on here

What Girls Said 23

• It has to be personality for me and it was always that way. I just got done speaking with a guy who found himself superior and put women down. I cannot deal with males like that. He can have the most money, a big penis, or be the hottest man on the planet. If he's like that, I'm completely turned off, like turned off as in the light switch broken off.

I think you would still bang him, though, at least once.

A second mind in the underwear, :p. I know what you mean. I guess in a few years it might change when you look more into wanting to settle down.

I dunno. I think it would just take the right person but either way I am happy with who I am right now. I really like me. Only problem is that when I'm horny I would let any girl suck my dick. But later and after I cum I lose interest. But if I could control myself and would be with the right girl who I wouldn't mind being with even after I cum and can sexually satisfy me so that I won't even want anyone else then I would be set.

• Girls, what is most attractive quality in a guy?
    F. Big Dick

I base physical attractiveness solely on looks and this was the only physical quality listed.

• Intelligence... if a guy doesn't read I'm not into him

You are so right. I forgot to add brains.

Meet your future husband in a Mensa meeting

• A beautiful personality and being a good person at heart

• Hi$ money $$$$$$$ of cour$e.

Note to self: Don't let @rocket_queen know that you have money.

I am pretty sure that I just have you just admitted to premeditated assault, theft, and kidnapping on public record.

Well lucky for me I was trained by the Gambinos

• Intelligence & looks hands down

• Personality for sure

• Personality. But also, most definitely confidence. Not so much that they look like an ass though. Lol

• Since you ask what is most ATTRACTIVE, I would say talent.
    However the MOST IMPORTANT thing must be personality (I think responsibility is included in personality)
    This is my own oppinion.

I hope intelligence is included in talent. A talented thinker I guess.

• I would say it's a good personality combined with responsibility.

• i think girls like guys for their personality more: recently i've liked this one dude who sits behind me in class, he's super mature and chill and funny and sweet and really nice and plays overwatch and he's not overly talkative and he doesn't look like a model or anything, but i'm just super into him holy hecck

• Personality and style I would say. Who doesn't love a gentleman!

• Personality and lots of charisma and abs mmmmmmm💋

• His face, body, and personality.

• i vote for personality!!!

• they can help me with my homework since i'm stupid.

• Personality and intelligence

• His sense of humour.😆 A comedy guy captures everyone's heart ♥

• His smile. If he's making me laugh all the time. Being a badass is hot.

• Being able to intrigue me. I love when guys have that something about them😊😊😊

• comfort... a guy who is comfortable with him... will go out and do things that he loves by himself and doesn't worry about meeting people or making friends. he does his thing and bounces... usually at school or work or at a social gathering he usually bounces first unless he has a reason to stay and people don't normally come up on his radar unless they put themselves there. He's smart but bores easily and tend to be a bit of a dreamer...

I also love a guy who likes to read and loves to walk and explore. Someone who has opinions and sometimes doesn't think before sharing them. Someone who can be passionate but never takes offense and can walk away from a heated debate and not even realize it was heated. Someone who usually gets more calm the more everyone else gets crazy... that's my kind of man. There is a ton more but that is a taste.

I know exactly what I take so it's harder to find someone but easy as hell to spot them when I do :D

I know you're looking for me.

• 1) First and foremost, a good personality that meshes well with mine. We need to have a special connection and mutual interests for me to consider dating him.
    2) Next, I would say his ambition and plans for the future. He doesn't by any means need a lot of money, especially as a young adult, but he does need to be doing something with his life.
    3) Next, I would say being in shape. I like staying active and fit, and expect the to have share the same sort of passion for exercise.
    4) Then I would say style. A nice sense of style can instantly raise a guy's attractiveness.

As a side note, being average sized 'down there' is perfectly fine to me.

How do you stack up against your own aforementioned list?

1. Do you have a special connection with yourself? Do you make time to perform you own interests by your self?
      2. What are your ambitions and your future plans? Are you on the path of your ambitions?
      3. Are you fit and how often do you exercise?
      4. What is your style like?

1. I just meant that you naturally connect with some people better than others; that natural connection is important to me. Often times people who have contrasting personalities, interests, and worldviews don't get along as well.
      2. I am a senior in college planning to pursue a Master's degree in my area of study. I work part time.
      3. Yes, I am fit! Running is my passion. I think it would be great to meet a guy who would enjoy going on runs and hikes with me.
      4. My style ranges from casual to feminine to sporty.

1. I usually connect bests with artists, musicians, or those in creative work. I have no problem doing things on my own. In fact, if I could date myself, I would.
      2. My future goals is to change music and become a platinum selling artist in popular music.
      3. I don't exercise and I need to but my body is naturally fit. Imagine what I'd look like if I actually went to the gym.
      4. I have only a few outfits that I rotate within each other, but I think it's denim and patchwork.

• Sense of humor. If you make me laugh I will let you put your peepee in my 🍑 lol. It's that simple really 😄

Is it really that simple? How come it only takes making you laugh?

I love Donald, but saying that SNL should be cancelled was my last straw.

He said that? That mothererrr 😡