What makes someone look like they would give good oral?

I hear all the time that I look like I would give good oral. I hear men talk about other women and what they look like theey would be good at. I assume someone with big lips would look like theey give good blowjobs. My lips aren't thin by anymeans but they aren't big. So what makes someone look like they would give good oral or be good in bed, what are men seeing that let's them know?

Most Helpful Guy

• You said most of the clues but not sure there are more than that , if there are I would like to know and is it even true about you? Joking 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Gawd, your hanging around with awful people. They're saying they want you to give them oral.

What Guys Said 3

• In addition to lips, nice eyes and overall facial structure matter as well. I guess you could take it as a compliment that your face is very attractive.

• there's no specific sign. Guys just imagine coz they find a particular girl attractive

• There is no way to tell by looks alone.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol, once when i was eating an ice cream cone in public (i was stupid and naive xD) some perverts were gazing at me with a mischievous smile and i didn't get why, but when my mom came back from the store where i was waiting infront of, she was like stop eating an ice cream cone like that! And then i kinda naturally understood that bananas and ice cream cones should not be eaten when pervs are around xD

• Lips, the way she eats ice cream or yogurt.

• Large mouth, maybe they look slutty