Is it okay for you boyfriend's child's mother to contact him everyday?

I ask this because I'm currently dealing with this situation. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for them having a good relationship, but it can get really annoying when the call are about nonsense, or start of about the kid and drift to small talk. Am I wrong for being annoyed about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• The small talk isn't exactly necessary, but if this is the relationship they've always had then you knew it when you got with him... no?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, it's really difficult, I know, but you have to step back on this one, really... bite your tongue.

Believe me, he doesn't want her contacting him as much as she does, but I can guarantee for the sake of the child he's probably trying to "keep the peace".

This woman is going to be tied to your lives for ever like it or not, as long as your pretty sure he doesn't have feelings for her, you need to let this play out.

If it's out of hours, unsociable or encroaching on your private time then bring that up, but let him handle it. You're there to support him, so just do that.

It's hard not to get dragged into the drama, but after a while it stops/slows down, and if you're the caring supportive girlfriend he thinks you are, he'll be so much more loving knowing he doesn't have to worry about you getting jealous about a few texts from an ex who he shares a child with.

Don't let it get to you, as it will make things really difficult :)

Good luck

What Guys Said 2

• You kinda right. She tryna get back with him coz she's just plain horny

• Get a new boyfriend. This guy gets two chicks and some guys can't get one.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it would actually be a relief that they can drift to small talk because that means they get along and can coparent well. Also it seems to me that it would make things less awkward for you 3 because everyone gets along and is aware of their role.

• Over my dead body 😾