Is it bad that I'm thinking thus?

Every time I'm with my boyfriend I want to tell him I love him because i really really do and I'm scared he won't feel as strongly so I get nervous and I don't say it. Sometimes I wonder if I should just say it over text or would that be bad? Help.

Most Helpful Guy

• He who confesses their love first is the one who loves the person more. This puts u in a bad position because the one who is less invested in a relationship usually has more of the power, and gets most of the benefits.

What Guys Said 3

• There is nothing wrong with that at all. If that's how you feel wait tell you think its the right moment and tell him. Don't text it that's kind of crappy do it in person.

• How long have you guys been dating?

3 months

Ahh okay. Although you may be nervous it's best to do it face to face. Texting it to him isn't horrible, but it severely degrades if you aren't upfront with your feelings about it. And sure, he might not feel the same way, but that's a risk you should be willing to take. Hell, guys go through this all the time and it's not easy. All you really have to do is wait for him to love you if he doesn't feel the same way right now.

• How long has it been?

3 months

You might be feeling list, not love. Do you think about him all the time and being away from him is hard? If so it's probably just lust, I wouldn't say the love word just yet.

What Girls Said 0