Is it soft to tell a girl I really miss seeing her?

We had a class last semester together and I had a huge crush on her

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she know that you had a crush on her?

Yes I admitted it

So she isn't interested in other words. I wouldn't say anything. You telling her that may creep her out a bit. Especially if the feelings aren't mutual

Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 3

• Eh, I wouldn't.

I really miss seeing you 😘

Well I'm trying to steer it in a direction of a date and I wanna show her that I'm different from the other guys

They just want her for sex

• It's not wise, as it seems to stem out of... almost nowhere.

You have to know someone well before they're okay with hearing that you miss them.

No she knows I like her

That's what I'm trying to set up

Okay, but you should reserve the "I miss you" for when you're closer, in my opinion.

• Yeah you're a total puss.

I really like her I'm not after sex

I just blocked her

Haha why! She has spunk. It's commendable. Can't blame her for thinking that all guys just want to get laid it happens all the time.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't make it so dramatic mate. Just say something like "Hey it's been a while, wanna grab a coffee and catch up?". Don't make it so serious and be casual about it. At least pretend like you aren't thinking about her 24/7.

I am though

Like I can't get her out of my head

Yeah and her and everyone within a 12 mile radius knows that. However, that isn't attractive when you're essentially a lost puppy wanting to follow her around. Just be casual and ask her to catch up over coffee. It's the best option for you.

• It takes a hell of a lot more balls to be honest with your feelings than it does stow them away,

• yeah it is

• Better yet, tell her everytime you see her she gives you a raging hardon. WINNING! Or that she is #1 in your fap rotation.

• You can!! But it does come at a risk. She can and most likely will take it a specific way that makes you look weak and easy in her eyes.

Or

You can go the witty and clever route.

• Yes it is very soft. It also show hr she has control over you and when a girl knows she has you whipped she does not see you as a challenge. This results in her friendzoning you hard at best.

Never show weakness or any beta male tendencies to a girl. Once the frame is lost you can't get it back.

I really like her I'm not after sex

I like her and wanna date her

Well do not do it/ Like i said this gets u sent on a one way express to the friend zone.