Is it soft to tell a girl I really miss seeing her?

We had a class last semester together and I had a huge crush on her

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she know that you had a crush on her?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yes I admitted it

• Show All
    • 1mo

So she isn't interested in other words. I wouldn't say anything. You telling her that may creep her out a bit. Especially if the feelings aren't mutual

• 1mo

Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 3

• Eh, I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I really miss seeing you 😘

• Show All
    • 1mo

Well I'm trying to steer it in a direction of a date and I wanna show her that I'm different from the other guys

• 1mo

They just want her for sex

• It's not wise, as it seems to stem out of... almost nowhere.

You have to know someone well before they're okay with hearing that you miss them.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

No she knows I like her

• Show All
    • 1mo

That's what I'm trying to set up

• 1mo

Okay, but you should reserve the "I miss you" for when you're closer, in my opinion.

• Yeah you're a total puss.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I really like her I'm not after sex

• Show All
    • 1mo

I just blocked her

• 1mo

Haha why! She has spunk. It's commendable. Can't blame her for thinking that all guys just want to get laid it happens all the time.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't make it so dramatic mate. Just say something like "Hey it's been a while, wanna grab a coffee and catch up?". Don't make it so serious and be casual about it. At least pretend like you aren't thinking about her 24/7.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I am though

• 1mo

Like I can't get her out of my head

• 1mo

Yeah and her and everyone within a 12 mile radius knows that. However, that isn't attractive when you're essentially a lost puppy wanting to follow her around. Just be casual and ask her to catch up over coffee. It's the best option for you.

• It takes a hell of a lot more balls to be honest with your feelings than it does stow them away,

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Better yet, tell her everytime you see her she gives you a raging hardon. WINNING! Or that she is #1 in your fap rotation.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can!! But it does come at a risk. She can and most likely will take it a specific way that makes you look weak and easy in her eyes.

Or

You can go the witty and clever route.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is very soft. It also show hr she has control over you and when a girl knows she has you whipped she does not see you as a challenge. This results in her friendzoning you hard at best.

Never show weakness or any beta male tendencies to a girl. Once the frame is lost you can't get it back.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I really like her I'm not after sex

• Show All
    • 1mo

I like her and wanna date her

• 1mo

Well do not do it/ Like i said this gets u sent on a one way express to the friend zone.