Single pepole would you share to have an otherwise fantastic partner?

Someone very attractive, really nice, fun to be with etc only you had to share them with another person?

Most Helpful Guy

• I sigh sadly as i answer this question lol. F my life, man. For a chick like that? 80-20 yes. It would be kinda of nice if i didn't have to do certain things that the other guy could, like doing "spontaneous" dates on a regular basis (don't ask). Though it depends, am i getting at least an even slice of the pie so to speak? Do i have to spend money often? Are there certain criterias?
    there's a lot to be considered. I just need the person to lay it all out as to what the deal is.

The idea is that it's otherwise a good deal but you have to share so maybe she's from a wealthy family and inherited a large estate and doesn't want to commit to one person yet likes to treat you both.
      Basicly you would if its a good enough deal is a yes to my question.

Yes, pretty much.

What Girls Said 4

• No. Don't share what you're not willing to lose.

Your in a relationship though this would be as opposed to being single or with someone you didn't want to be with.

I'm prepared to risk losing something if the alternative is not having it in the first place.
      A relationship that works out but you risk losing vs a lot of work dating and possibly something that doesn't feel all that great.

To each their own I suppose, but I personally don't like to share my partners or be shared. My feelings tend to be for one person.

• No, I'm not desperate.

• Yeah, I would love to have someone like that, but makes you think I will share... ಠ_ಠ

• I don't like to share when it comes to the person I'm in a relationship with lol

What Guys Said 7