Why do guy 1 and guy 2 act like this?

Why do guy 1 and guy 2 act like this? i used to run in to a guy (lets call him guy 1) from university quite often. i introduced myself to him, and he seemed quite excited. at times he would run away, completely avoiding me, i used to think he found me annoying or something. but other times he would come sit with me on the bus, or walk by me and turn around to say hi on his own - though he couldn't carry a conversation properly he tried. well one day he introduced me to his friend (guy 2) who seemed nice. actually a couple times after introductions guy 2 would do strange things like if guy 1 and guy 2 walked by, guy 2would be like loudly isn't that your friend (pointing at me) loudly, and guy 1would jusst smile and or seem shocked. well i didn't talk to gus 1 for a while or haven't seen him for months. but a couple days ago i saw guy 2 in the line up for the bus behind me, he was with another friend of his, i was just looking around and saw them looking at me and talking to eachother. well after his friend left, me and guy 2 were getting off the bus and i just smiled at him, and he came up and talked to me for a bit. he didn't mention guy 1 at all, which i found strange. do you think guy 1 has a girlfriend or something or he finds me annoying?

ps we both are 23

Most Helpful Guy

• Guy 1 may like you or even have a crush on you while guy 2 is his friend and likes to tease him about it a little bit could be one explanation

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitely overthinking things. How did you reach the conclusion that guy 1 has a girlfriend?
    And how are you so certain that he finds you annoying? That doesn't make any sense.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, guy 1 obviously liked you but he was too shy to say anything and you better ask him on a text or person something like "how you doing these days" and keep the conversation. I'm sure he'll answer. As for guy 2 i think he was doing a move on you.

What Girls Said 1

• You're 25 and you're over-thinking such small incidents? I mean, it would be normal if you were younger, but right now you have no excuses.