Why do guys keep looking at my dating profile over and over again, and not say anything?

They know that I can see who's viewing me too. It's kind of creepy.

Sometimes they do message me, and they still keep viewing my profile whenever I message them back...

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe they are trying to think up something unique to say to you to get your attention, and a response. I've found that most of my messages don't get a response; sometimes it is nice just to get a polite rejection. And I hate sending a "hey, howzit going, you're hot" kind of message.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are either saving your pictures or they are doing something else equally creepy.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• welcome to online dating? lol

• wouldn't know anything about dating sites.

i hear women are totally different lookin when meeting them.

maybe you show off a lot of skin.

• They're masturbating to your pic.

• Maybe they're debating if you're worthy of their time or not.

• Even after they've messaged me? I think they'd be able to figure that out after looking at my profile once and that's it.

• Many people here have answered your question but its like you're not satisfied with their opinions... I dont know what you expected to hear

• Everyone has given a different answer. Some of them don't make sense which is why I'm questioning them.

• Hesitation or fear of what to say?

• Maybe because they're too shy to start a conversation with you and are expecting YOU to message them. Just a thought

• I do it because I'm never brave enough to message sometimes, and don't really expect anything of it.
    When I'm messaging them, it's probably to recheck something on their profile I forgot.

• If it's a free dating site, probably a lot of those guys are married or in a relationship.

• Might be because they are only mildly interested but might well be because they are scared to approach you. Write to one you like because you might be waiting for ever if you don't.

• Would someone really view someone's profile twice a day for days if they were only "mildly" interested?

• Yes indeed it could be I've been drawn to pics that attract me and either realised they are out of my league or that something they've written makes me unsuitable. Doesn't make me think they are any less pretty

• you're probably out of their league so they hesitate. Or you're probably not their type personality and body structure-wise

• You misread the question too. The question is asking why do the same people view my profile multiple times a day for almost a week without messaging me. It wouldn't make sense for them to keep looking at my profile if I wasn't intriguing them in some way.

• If a lady is "out of your league", you would likely move on to searching for the next one instead of looking at her profile every day.

• Not necessarily, that would be practical but the human mind , well at least the male mind doesn't always work that way maybe he fantasises

• Maybe they don't like what they see in your profile or pic and don't bother messaging you

• You misread the question.
      The same people keep looking at my profile over and over again. Sometimes every day for about a week and they don't message me. Why would they keep doing that if they don't like what they're seeing?

• They may need to remember what your profile says before answering since they probably browse or get messages from others so they can answer you more accurately with out looking dumb

• Could be like others have said that maybe they are getting off on your picture I don't know what you posted so it's hard to say

• I agree, maybe it's the old fap viewing like on fb (guys like girls pictures after they fap to her).

Looking at your update, probably to see if you've messaged back or seen the message as they like you.

Can u help me out with something pls on a question?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!