Should I continue to pursue him?

Should I continue to pursue him?

I've been talking to this guy that I was set up with on a blind date for about three weeks now. We go to university together and have been meeting up about every other day on our breaks from class. The only thing is that on the weekends he totally ghosts and he's not very good at electronic communication in general. However, when we're together he is so engaging and charming! I actually have feelings for him but our conversation has not yet developed enough to start talking about a relationship at this point. I was warned by the person who set up our blind date, that I would probably have to text first and set up dates because he has never has a girlfriend or even a first kiss (I'm 19, he's 23)... It's kind of discouraging not hearing from him for stretches at time, but he's a really genuinely amazing guy. I'm so confused... someone help!

picture for visibility

What Guys Said 1

• You're very pretty. Would you ever consider wearing tights under those shorts?

What Girls Said 1

• a quick reverse image search tells me that picture isn't you.