Guys, How would you react to a black girl flirting with you?

I go to a 90% white and native American college, and some of boys super cute. And NO she is not "ghetto"

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Puerto Rican. My ethnicity is hispanic, but my race I'd say is white. I really love black girls and if one came up to me flirting, I would flirt back and wherever it goes from there. I flirt with lots of back girls. They seem to be attracted to me and I'm really attracted to them. Never dated one though.

What Guys Said 22

• like totally normal? lol

• Enjoy it and see where it would end :D
    I'm as single as can be so wouldn't mind at all but of course look if there was a click. As with anyone!

• if i was single it wouldn't bother me , if anything we might find me could be good friends if it didn't work out.

• few of them have crushes on me heck even threw themselves at me but i m not into black chicks at all... i found them to be very negative, materialistic, lots of anger issues and much more... I've met a few decent ones but just not into them... also lots of generational issues. i m Asian and these girls are completely a different animal than what i m use to. (dated whites and Asians but Asian girls who come from traditional but modern families are best for me)

• as with any girl, she would have to be attractive and i would love it. just as long as she gets to the point when flirting because if done too much it becomes teasing and i dont like that.

• Same as I would any other gal.

• I'd be in a weird state of limbo between being incredibly flattered and being a little suspicious that one of her friends is somewhere in the shadows with a video camera.

• Depends on how hot she is...

• i would just flirt with her back for fun

• It happened to me on the bus once. But she was quite ghetto and had "100% Bitch" tattooed on her hand. She gave me a number but I never even considered calling it.

• Same way as any other girl.

• I would enjoy said flirting and possibly even respond in kind.

• Would like it i think

• I'd flirt back

• I'd let her down easy.

• Flirt back and take her home..😘😘
    I love black girls
    Are you black?

• Same as if it was a white girl or a blue girl.

• I'd be fine with it.

• Well maybe flirt back.

• I'd love it

• It never happened when I was single, and only started happening after I was with my (now) wife.

Some I would have been interested in dating, without question.

• I'm shy, so I might be appreciative until it was done enough where I was comfortable doing it back. However, I wouldn't believe it was because she was into me. I would just assume she's being playful. Maybe she was bored or something.