Guys; If your good male friend slept with your girl crush (they slept together before you met her) would you NOT pursue the girl?

• I would NOT Pursue her
  • I WOULD Pursue her
  • Explain Below

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt I would , knowing that he had her before me

So the fact that you know who the guy is (aka your friend), would make a difference?

Just because she got laid from one of your friends (however long ago) she's out of bounds, but if it were a stranger it's totally fine?
      haha, so you simply ask her "Am I better?". Actions speak more than words, if she keeps wanting more from you and not your friend it's a bit obvious you're in favor.

@snowboarder720 yeah true but you see my point too I hope but it would take time to get it out my mind

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this is for guys but I wouldn't. That's just weird.

What Guys Said 21

• I'm assuming "slept" as in they aren't sleeping anymore. It was a one time fling and they don't sleep together anymore... Well hell yeah I'd go for her. I'd congratulate my friend. Ask him how it has, etc.

• It would depend on a loy of factors. How sexually attracted she to women, how likely is she to abstain from men in the future, how badly will your male friend be hurt.

Ideally, she's strongly attracted to you, doesn't really like sex with men but did a "one off" and the male friend was just having a casual one night stand.

• No way, too weird. I won't mess around with anyone who my friends have been with. It's like they're in the room with you too. Then there's always that awkwardness when the three of you are hanging out together.

• Usually no!! But currently I'm in that situation sort of!! And yeah I'm still pursuing her.

• I probably wouldn't pursue her.

• No, probably not, if it was an actual friend (not just an acquaintance) and especially if they had a relationship. It just makes things awkward. I'd have to like her enough to be willing to risk my friendship.

I have been in the situation before, and I declined to pursue, even though I wanted to.

• So your saying they slept together way before I even knew she existed? Then yes I would pursue her. No rules broken there

• Violation of The Bro Code.

• Depends on his recommendation, if he gave her a 3/10 in bed i wouldn't pursue her.

just because your friend said she wasn't good? Lets be real, maybe she's just inexperienced. Just because she wasn't good the first time doesn't mean she can't get better. Sometimes you just got to show them the ropes!

Straight to the point 😂😛

@ElissaDido Yeaaah, no messing around 😎

My humor can be hard to detect sometimes tho 😣.

• A crush? No, but if I really like her, then, yes. If course, is prefer to know that in advance, not when I'm in a relationship with her.

you would not pursue her because she slept with a male friend in the past, although they currently are not sleeping together?

If its a crush, I would not pursue her
      If I actually like het, then I would pursue her.

• Bros before hoes

• Hmm if i liked her then sure... but i would be very apprehensive.

• That wouldn't usually happen no.

• Not even with his express permission.

• if some of my friends is fucking her i wouldn't pursue her.

what if they fucked her in the past, but have not been for many months?

then its all okay, then i dont mind.

• As long as they're okay with it.

• I would decide based on the circumstances of how they slept together.

• All of my interest in her would instantly fade.

• i don't get down with my friends exes

• Depends on how much I liked her. If she was an ex, then hell no

• Depends how well I've gotten to know her.

Also were they dating, or they just fucked? I never dated any exes of friends, but I know some who did, if things ended on decent terms, it can happen.

If they just fucked, its slightly awkward, beyond that, i'd start fucking then move to relationship, if she wanted to wait till we were serious when she fucked him, uh, no.

What Girls Said 1

• NO SLOPPY SECONDS FOR ME!