My girlfriend always threatens to "find someone else" joking ir not it pisses me off what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't blame you for being pissed off. No one should threaten their partner with finding someone else or breaking up even if they are joking.

She most likely doesn't understand what she is doing. Talk to her about it and let her know that it hurts you when she says this. If she doesn't stop, then I would suggest finding someone else yourself because it is not a healthy relationship. Someone who really cares about you would never want to instill doubt in their partner, which is ultimately what she is doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Show her the door. She isn't worth the time and this would be the classic lesson of being careful what you wish for. You can find someone else who treats you with respect. Take it from me, there are much better women out there who won't be this blatantly disrespectful. If she says that it was just a joke, ignore her. She probably isn't a good fit and it's better for the both of you.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her to stop doing those empty threats or if she actually means it then tell her to do it.

Honestly, those threats are the worst and completely stupid.

• tell her 'fine, i dont want to be together with a manipulative bitch anyway'