When kissing a girl, what are some signs that she's either inexperienced, nervous, or just not a good kisser?

When kissing or other physical contact is initiated, what are some examples from your experience that she's either inexperienced, nervous, or just not a good kisser? Girls, feel free to share your thoughts on this too. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• If she dosent really know where to put her hands. Or just goes for the tongue

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's new to it, she'll be awkward in terms of sexual positioning, she might be hesitant to do certain acts and might just try to please you. In general she'll seem uneasy and not that energetic like a girl whose experienced sex

What Girls Said 5

• Well, inexperience and nervousness often go hand in hand! That is unless she's the extremely confident type! A good kisser will tend to be able to give subtle body language signs that will make you want to kiss her. As for inexperience, I guess a good sign is if she hasn't dated to much. And for nervousness, if she fidgets when she's around you or is shy. Especially when it's just the both of you!

• If she keeps breaking the kiss.

• When they stick their tongue in your mouth like a dead fish lmao.

• She doesn't how to work her mouth, and she doesn't know were to put her hands. 😅

• Nervous

What Guys Said 6

• Why does it matter if she is inexperienced, nervous, or just not a good kisser? Teach her!

• The first time my lady was over at my place we sat down on my couch and began kissing. I escalated things by touching her breast which caused her to immediately slap me across my face. I was glad she didn't leave, but that was a red flag that she wasn't ready for escalating, I respected her boundaries after the slap

The guy I'm interested in had me buttoning his cuffs for him and he was looking me in the eyes and smiled as he grazed and then full on felt my boob, I didn't mind tho. Does he even know that I noticed?

@heavenlyhannah Yeah but every girl is different, and has different stages that they undergo in terms of how ready they are for things to escalate.
      I mean they proof lies in the fact that you welcomed the groping, and I ended up with a red cheek.

• She keeps her eyes open, bangs teeth and fingers your butt. Woah, sorry! Went overboard with that last one...

• When she harpoon spears your mouth

• When her nose jams painfully into your eye.

• She shoves her tongue in your mouth