So I met this guy okay?

so i met this guy on a social media dating app , we started talking , we have mutual common interests then i find out he's like living in the same complex as me.
we were suppose to get coffee today but he didn't text me so i think he flake , so then we made plans officially Friday but no time to be honest for Friday. like is that a bad thing to date a neighbor or what and why?
like we both get along , but for me i don't wanna waste time you know.
so please help me what to say to him or don't even bother talking to him?

What Guys Said 2

• "Can you confirm the time Friday, but end of day Wednesday?" If he doesn't respond then you don't have a date and move on. I cannot understand why any guy would flake on you given how you write and your photo.

I've never dated anyone in my apartment complex. That is kinda... a small world. If it doesn't work out, then you have to end it clearly and be clear about what you are doing...

• This will be a sex friendship?

What Girls Said 1

• Why would it be a bad thing to date a neighbour? Anyway, ask him out. I don't see a problem with that.