Guys/Girls: If you have a preference for certain body type, have you fallen for someone totally opposite?

Hey, so i'm dating this guy who has always been into curvy women with big butt and thighs and tall even if they were short, they were voluptuous.

Anyways, I'm literally the opposite. Short, tiny and although I have a pear shaped body carrying most of my weight in my hips, ass and upper thighs. I am around 100 to 105 lbs at 5ft. It's clear that he does like thick women. Im just wondering if you guys have ever fallen for someone and were attracted to a person at a physical level who was opposite of your preference. I'd love responses from guys who love thick women but dated/date petite women.

Thank you for the responding.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends , I've been with bigger and small so I look for the good things I like and how I'm treated

Most Helpful Girl

• Am currently in this situation now haha. The guy I have a crush on is not normally the body type I'm attracted too, but I guess his personality kinda made up the difference in the beginning and then I just became attracted to him physically as well as time went on.

What Guys Said 16

• I love slim women. I wouldn't go seeking other body types. I love the skinny model type. I wouldn't date a girl who has potential to be 90x fat once we settle together... honestly fat is unattractive no wonder husbands cheat on fat wives

• Yes, I have a preference for taller athletic girls, and I seriously fell for this short Italian girl with long bushy black hair and big boobs. She was impossible to ignore and ultra sexy, and our chemistry was off the charts.

• Everything from 4'11" to 6'... From 95 lbs to 180 lbs. An attractive woman isn't made solely by her size.

• No I have not

• Yes. In the end it's about the person, the whole package.

• It's not the body, it's the beauty of mind. You still can see some overweight people with a slim partner and it goes for both genders.

• Yes. Maybe its different for being in realtionship and just for fun or sexual pleasures. You know what i mean. At the end you gotta live with someone who is sensible and understanding not just with such physical features

• Yeah, once I feel for a tall, skinny half Korean girl. That's unusual because I generally go for girls that are 5'6 or shorter and just typical American girls.

• Guys fall for good women.

• Honestly I'm into thick women too but if you have a really good personality and pretty good looking then your set

• You just said you have a pear shaped body clandestine carry most of your weight in your legs and butt. As a guy who also is more attracted to thick women, you sound like the ideal bodytype. I think it's completely normal

• It's happened to me before so I would say it's possible.

• You know what to do with a big fat butt

• Guys will love you for you... We are not shallow

• Most definitely, yes! I'm super attracted to big boobs, but most of the girls I've dated have been about average or even a bit on the small side.

• Definitely. I'm the opposite in that I have a strong preference for petite women, but I actually married a woman who was 5'6" and about 135-140 lbs. with a rather large rear end. I didn't fall in love with her for her looks, but I came to find her beautiful over time. We did later get divorced, but it had nothing to do with looks.

I think some guys are more set in their preferences than others. Also, I think guys become less set as they age.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's possible. I'm typically attracted to men who are about 6 feet tall (I'm 5'6") but my last boyfriend was a good six inches shorter than me. Granted we broke up but his height had nothing to do with it lol

• nope

• Yeah I have and that totally confused me, I was mad at myself "the fck am I attracted to" but personality makes a big difference

• I don't know I have only been attracted to one guy my whole life, and he was Latino and he was only a year older. He had the type of body I liked.
    He had muscles 💪. 😍

• Nah, I have always been attracted to tall skinny guys and I am with one

• Muscular all the way so he can swing me around lol

• I dont want a guy to be smaller or skinnier than me
    But i dont want an obease mofo