Why do girls complain about the heat?

I setup a date with a girl and she already mentioned about how hot it might be. I'm like you have to be kidding me. I'm ready to cancel the date already.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she doesn't like this kind of weather?

She's in the wrong area then :P 80 is cool down in the south, typically it get

gets up to 100 in the summer.

No biggie though, I just thought I'd bring it up on here.

• every woman you date complains about it or just her? maybe she just doesn't want to get all sweaty on your date lol that would be really awkward for me

Just about every girl I've dated has complained about it. I took a girl to the zoo in May and it was like 80 degrees outside, couldn't be more perfect and was complaining that it was hot.

well for me that's almost too much 😕 any hotter and I can't go out bc I feel like sht

It's just a matter of adapting too it. You're used to the ac, but I understand you don't want to be all hot and sweaty and look like shit.

What Guys Said 1

• Because modern girls aren't used to the kitchen? If you can't stand the heat...