Have you been catfish before? Tell me your story?

So mines was a while back. I was always online dating back then. So I met this guy on this one site, he was from my home town (he lives in Cali I live in MN) so I thought why not. I visit my hometown once every year anyways, no biggie. So we started talking and I fell in Like. We talked and text everyday! He did show me a pic and he was cute. But he never answers me on facebook. So we continued for 2 months. At this point I'm questioning him why he can never cam for me. He would always say his cam is broke. Ok whatever. One day he finally came out and told me, he was not the guy in the picture. The guy in the picture is his best friend and not him. I was upset but that was not the thing. Cause I loved him, his look was just 1/5 of why I loved him. So we continued being in this relationship. Love after love. One month over and I decided to break up with him bacause I couldn't see us going anywhere, since I couldn't trust him. Now fast forward to a year after our break up. I went to visit my hometown and my cousin invited me to go hang with her and her friends. I went and boom there was his best friend, hanging out with us. The next day I texted him to tell him I hung out with his best friend last night. We talked a little then I blocked him. And that was the end of that. Such a small world! What's your story?

What Guys Said 1

• No I have never portrayed myself as another person. Just me 😌

What Girls Said 1

• Never been a catfish. There are people on here who don't believe I am myself. But that's their problem lol.