What would it take for You to take your ex back?

So after 5 months of being broken up, I'm still finding I want my ex back.

She broke up with me. It wasn't because of any one huge thing. No cheating, no single reason for the breakup.

She did cite some things, one of them being her difficulty with clear communication, as well as some problems with me. Apparently when she did it she wasn't sure about whether or not she wanted to break up or not, she said it just didn't seem like the healthiest thing right now and that it was good for a season. She really wanted to stay friends though.

I've been working on my problems.

Since then, we have established a sort of friendship. Not talking about anything deep, just being normal friends kind of.

but I don't think I can be just friends, because I am still very attracted to her and I thint I want to have a relationship again.

Im not sure though, so I haven't made a move or anything. This question is merely for sort of reconnaissance purposes before I choose what to do.

So (ladies) what would it take for you to take an ex boyfriend back?

Or (guys) what did you try to do to get your ex back?

What Girls Said 2

• I personally would want a guy to have actually worked on himself and then fight for me. If you want her back show it and keep showing it don't just give up straight away, make her feel special and show her how much she means to you. Sending flowers is a great start

• It wouldn't take anything at all. It's done. It's over. I no longer wish to fix broken things.

What Guys Said 1

• i dont EVER want my ex back lol none of them! an ex is an ex for a reason. that reason (except for the last one) was usually me and i haven't changed. lol