Which guy would you choose?

i'll the the guys Sol and Kar

Sol is the super sweet guy, he knows how to calm me down when I get in my moods. He's never angry at me but when I do something he dislikes he's not afraid to let me know. He always willing to do what ever I'm interested in. He's super attractive but doesn't think he is. He's not in school at the moment but is working.

Kar has his sweet moments, makes it known he wants to be together. He's in school and works and has a pretty good career going for his self. He can have an attitude sometimes, in some aspects we have the same attitude. He gets annoyed kinda easily but apologizes when he's in the wrong right away. The downside is that he seems to be a little cocky and is all into his looks. He always sends me model type pictures.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sol he seems like the boyfriend material type and ready for a serious relationship... he is also good/the best for you

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a Kar type. It can be a lot to handle. Ultimately, I was fine with him. I didn't ogle over him, I wasn't jealous when girls and guys stared at him. But as I later found out, He was insecure and started projecting things onto me. Saying, "I was jealous ", "I had to be in the spotlight", "why did I have to talk with everyone..." Read about narcissist victim syndrome and narcissists in general. I'm pretty sure my guy was a narcissist and I had become conditioned to dismiss things because I thought he was functioning like a regular human.

What Guys Said 2

• Girl, nobody can choose for you. Its you whose gonna be in a relationship, so us choosing is weird. #truth. Plus we dont know how they look physical wise.

Obviously I'm not gonna make a life decision based on a guy name alfredolego, it just wanted to see others view points. It's always that one person that can't answer a question sheesh

• Sol is an ideal partner for u. U should always try to look for a person who is more compatible for u if u are willing to desire a long term relationship. So far, it seems like Sol is a person who can get along with you without any conflicts.

What Girls Said 3

• Sol all day long every day.

• ooooo I don't know they both sound good

• Sol for sure