Is he still interested?

Okay so long story short my ex and I dated a few years back we broke up because I moved to another state but now that I'm back we've started back hanging out and countinuing to communicate. The entire time I was gone we maintained communication and communicated quite often.

I really don't know where we're headed at this point
but over the last week or so he's been pretty distant I mean he texts here and there asking how am I doing or what am I doing things like that but I'm getting kind of mixed signals.

yes we do still hook up from time to time. But overall we just hang out and talk a lot.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, but, the spark has whined down some. You need to find that spark again if you want this.

• He sees you as friend-with-benefits. you're his last resort when he needs some freaky action. Seems like he's dating someone else but merely hanging out with you

What Girls Said 1

• Well, he's interested but he's apparently not interested in being in a serious relationship with you.