Would you date a guy if he was Atheist?

• Yes
    57% (8)
  • No
    43% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. But only if he wasn't anit-religious/spiritual. That drives me up the wall nuts when I go on a date with a man whose ask me and I tell him I am religious and wants to sit there and talk about how we are all "hypocrites that judge others people" and "how religion isn't real" how could you believe in_____________, science tells us____________." ... and I'm just sitting there eating my salad looking very uncomfortable because I was just answering a simple question. Lol

• I'm atheist but I definitely don't do that. I respect others beliefs. A guy like that is just cruel

• So I'm trying to understand. You only date religious men? Or do you date Atheists based on the principle they not talk about religion? I'm an Atheist and I don't do that. Not all atheists do that.

• I date both; I don't even lean towards one. I won't never date a religious man that was anti- other religions/not religious just like i wouldn't the other way...
      and I do think it's important to talk about it... but not on a first date, or even 2nd or 3rd. (Yes you can ask me and tell me yours but not a dedate it) sends me the wrong message that when we DO talk about it, I'm just going to sit their all over again but this time I won't have a salad to fill the awkwardness of a one sided convo. Cause these people (the ones who want to debate it and are anti anything) also don't want to let you talk lol. I've noticed

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0