Should a guy give up dating at 25?

I have tried every way possible to appeal to women and nothing ever happens. I feel myself becoming consumed with hatred because I just wanna experience a relationship and I see so many couples. I have been called ugly by some and average by others really it hasn't mattered either way

1mo Thanks
1mo Thanks again

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah give up and let her come to you

That's never gonna happen

you are too desperate. major turn off. you going to make sure it never happens if you keep thinking like that. that's all I'm going to say.

How is that desperate

What Girls Said 9

• Plenty of people here have given you encouragement, and typically, you reject it and say bad things about yourself and tell yourself you never will meet the person of your dreams. So, what's the point of the question? By your attitude, you have already given up. So, give up and move on with your life.

• Some people only begin to blossom at 25. You have the rest of your life to look for the right person. She is out there somewhere, and if you give up now, well you missed your chance. Don't give up hope😊

Some people live and die alone. Women tend to drive evolutionary trends this century since most guys are not rapists. You simply didn't make the cut.

Girls are just as judgmental physically as guys.

• Absolutely not. At 25 it is time for you to be you. You're still young and have many more years ahead of you. So I wouldn't worry about giving up. I would just do what makes you happy. Then the right person will come along when the time is right. Just enjoy the YOU time.

No I'm undateable

• No, you can still finding love. 😊

No I can't

Your missing the point. ㅠ. ㅠ
      Besides there is no such thing as "out of my league."

Yes their is also it's so much easier to just stay single I done it this long

• If you give up, h

• no! If someone you like isint intrested then dont stress. Its cool. Just wait until the moment you see that one girl you go after her.

That moment is never gonna happen

Then go for something! try it out. You got it.

Women don't want me

• NO don't give up dating.

• If you are done then sure, but it doesn't sound like you want to...

Don't give up if it's soemthing you really want.. . all you gotta do is find one person... really everyone that isn't interested is drawing you a map and making it easier to find who is.

How long should I have to hope for a girlfriend it's never gonna happen

I just feel if I let go of this I could become a happier person because right now I'm just full of anger once I let go and no longer need a women in my life I might be able to smile again

I don't think the anger is going to go away unless you really believe that woman don't make or break you and then there is no need to talk away or make and effort.. it's neither here or there.. you have other goals.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that just don't fixate... too may guys who give up don't really give up they obsess over the idea of giving up and it's not healthy. If you can do it and move on and not think about ti then fine if it's just something you are going to obcess over it won't be good and you won't be happy long term.

• Picture?

Why?

you are not some super amazing looking guy hands down
      so if you are looking for a girl like this good luck the chance of it happening is low
      i.perezhilton.com/.../yovanna-foster__oPt.jpg

this is called the regular girl section where they walk by and no one cares
      but I'll tell you from experience this is the best section cause the section up top causes a ton of drama
      www.google.com/search

@skeptic002 well I get ignored by both besides I'm so used to being single

What Guys Said 16

• If you really want to? You'll get used to being single if you choose to give up, but it will take time. I've done it, been single for more than 30 years, you're almost there if you serious about giving up. Otherwise do what you can to improve yourself and keep trying. Sometimes, things happen, and it is simply beyond your control. The thing is, even with relationships, it doesn't guarantee you any real happiness, or completeness, that part is completely on you to decide what brings you completeness or fulfills you, and not from what the other person or girl that they can provide or do to complete you. Otherwise, when and if the relationship ends, you'll be right back to square one on your own all over again.

• Focus on living your life, if your only focus is finding a girlfriend you will give off the impression of being desperate, don't settle. Find someone that truly appeals to your personal taste, be attracted to them not only physically but emotionally as well. Also try to make more female friends, all great couples begin as friends. You're still young there is no time limit, I know that it sucks seeing so many people that are able to share a special bond with their significant other, and it just makes you feel undesirable when you are not able to share in that feeling, but remember anything worth having won't come easy, keep your chin up you'll find that special someone soon.

• No giving up. Analyze your fashion sense and you're grooming technique. Clothes that fit well and having pure classy haircut does the trick.

• Well, not to sound cliché but, it's about the journey to finding that person. Some of us have to wait a little longer than others to find someone that'll be right for us. You have a decent personality. I get told that I'm cute but, my personality says otherwise cause I'm and ass. So to answer this in natural state, "get the fuck over it and stop whining. You're just being negative because you feel sorry for yourself and don't know how to cope with it".

Ahhh, that felt good.

• Your attitude has to change and you need to love yourself before anybody can like or love you back. You have to be proud of who you are and you have to embrace who you are, that's what holding you back and your lack of self-esteem and self-worth too. Stop putting yourself down, instead tell yourself that you're worthy and you're happy being you, girls like guys with positive mindsets and a great attitude and of course as cliche as it is sounds girls do love confidence.

• The best people to ask are older women who have not fared so well. Apart from knowing what people like and don't like they aren't going to tell you like many do here just to meet people date and it will happen just because from their perspective it's easy.

• Count your blessings. Being single is really great!!!

Dude no it's not especially when everyone around you is already in a relationship or married it makes you feel like theirs something wrong with you

Oh, so you see it as half empty more than half full? Okay. Relationships aren't always great.

• No that's stupid

• Nah. Just don't let it consume you.

• No. there's plenty of fish in the sea.

It's not impossible. It took a family friend of mine until he was in his late - thirties to marry... He has two kids and loves his wife.

Don't give up.

• You shouldn't have been dating in the first place, if you ask me. Not everyone is relationship material, and there's nothing wrong with that. Do things you actually enjoy, not because society tells you to do them.

That's what I think I believe if I was meant for it it would have happened by now

• It depends, some men go though a lot and just give up on realionships

• Most girls are insane. As are guys that do nothing but chase girls and live for the, Tread carefully. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Insane narcissistic monsters.

I find getting girls to like you is easier when you put them down and insult them. Its like reverse psychology. Perhaps, you are being too nice to them. Try calling the girl ugly, and attacking her confidence. Girls like that oddly enough. Hate is pretty close to love for them. (Screwed up I know, but girls aren't known for their common sense).

Know I'm not doing that

• Don't worry dude, I'm the same way, I workout and exercise have been complimented on my physique but have never had a girlfriend either I'm about to turn 30 this year, and I feel you man, when I see couples together smiling it bothers even in high school I used to despise the people acting lovey dovey, I've been humiliated too man, but I say whatever, focus on you man and do what makes you happy, don't focus on women, I know how easy it is to become obsessed with wanting a girlfriend and feeling isolated.

• You can still find love at 50
    Anyways, your age is actually an advantage to you. Girls like older guys. I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 19. I can tell you right now she really likes that I'm older than her. Girls like older guys because they're more mature and have made greater headway in life. Your age is actually a plus in dating.

• I guess that's why MGTOW exists

Yeah man I'm just mentally drained by this