Did I get chucked?

So I was talking to this guy. We hungout twice we hooked up once second time he came over we just talked and watched Netflix and fell asleep together. I thought it was going well he never told me other wise. We tried to hangout out 3 or more times after that he had either already made plans, was busy, or his mom wouldn't let him out. Last week we made plans for him to come over. He texted me all morning then just stopped replying I was assuming he was driving over to my place and couldn't text. He never showed up or texted me back... For 4 days. So I message him today to see what's up. He gave me a very short answer simply saying I did nothing wrong. What do you think this means?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you made plans and he doesn't let you know that he won't be able to make it, that's just a way to avoid confrontation and avoid hurting your feelings. If something came up, he could have messaged you prior or at the very least the day after, apologizing for not letting you know earlier. I've done this before, and i admit that it is a cowardly way to say that i'm no longer interested in you. This doesn't necessarily mean that you did something wrong, maybe he's afraid of commitment and would rather end it before it gets too serious, but hey we are guys, half of the time we don't know how we feel, so don't take it personally.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its hard to tell with males because their responses could honestly be so simple and we can overanalyse sometimes. If he has said you've done nothing wrong i honestly believe that, he's possibly just really busy, OR maybe you haven't done anything wrong per se he just isn't interested at the moment.

What Guys Said 2

• He's slowly trying to ghost you.

• yes chuckie cheese

What Girls Said 3

• He didn't even have the decency to explain why he never made it?

Yes, sounds like you just got chucked.

• He got what he wanted and now he has moved on.

• It means he isn't interested and he doesn't what you to blame yourself for it.