Should a average guy just not try to date?

Cause apparently you have to be hot to get a girlfriend which I'm not

1mo Thanks
1mo Thanks again

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I see average guys will gfs all the time.

Let me just shatter everyone's lies they tell themselves, right now. Stop making excuses why you're not getting girls. I believe you guys say these things as an ego defense mechanism and fear of rejection. You'd rather feed yourself lies than admit that you're just fucking terrible with women.

The amount of suckers posting similar questions on here is mind blowing. I would love to give advice to help you guys. And I'll try. But you really need a wake up call. So it's going to be with a strong tone.

Stop with the women are attracted to confident, assertive, high status, charming, alpha male blah blah type dudes. Now, unless you are obese, or truly hideous you can attract a girl.

I am hideous people even nicknamed me caveman

Girls don't like to approach, you can't wait around for one to come along.

That's what I have been doing I thought they they might find me attractive and say something

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• There are some absolutely disgusting morbidly obese guys with hot girlfriends. If you want to wallow in self pity and pretend it's impossible, sure.

I'm proof it is impossible

Proof if you whine about something it doesn't generally help, yes.

Dude I can't force a girl to be attracted

• oh lordy man im an average lookin guy and i have zero issues when it comes to finding women.. its all about your self confidence and knowing your self worth

I know my self worth

Well once you get a under your belt it will be easier to ask the girls you actually want because it won't be a NEW and SCARY thing anymore.. can't be puttin the pussy on a pedestal (she needs to be special to you but not like a damn unicorn)

I'm not but the fact is they don't like average guys there's a reason I keep getting rejected. I'm a very intelligent individual

• Lol that's up to you to decide

Dude nothing is changing

• That's no true it's just harder

Dude I'm proof most women just ignore me

Yeah I know the feeling never had much luck myself

Looks like my family tree ends with me