How do you pick between 2 people?

Lets say your interested in two people what things would make you decide which one you will date?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it would come down to chemistry - who do I "click" with more, who do I feel more comfortable around, that sort of thing.

What Guys Said 9

• Easy. I look at their butts. Whoever has the biggest ass, wins. :'D

• If I liked them equally, I would choose the one who liked me the most. :-)

Good Luck,

James

• I was in situation where competing against another guy, basically I think you should give both chance and see which one you like more... Just get to know them both and see which personality ur more attracted to

• I usually flip a coin.

• If this scenario is in a bar, then whichever one looks hotter. If this is from friends then I guess its whoever I find more attractive, its not physical attraction only though.

• Make a list about the things you like and dislike about a person and then choose, personally I think if your looking for sex, just go for the one with the looks, but if you want a relationship go with the one with the better personality.

• this sounds like a potential MTV show gone horribly wrong.

• which one you have a greater chemistry with~

• its the one with whom you can talk for hours without getting tired or getting bored, and same goes for the guy.

What Girls Said 2

• well first of all which one will give you a better future? I'm NOT talking his job or how much money he has, which one has more in common and would be better for you? Which one can deal with your flaws better? Which one has flaws you can deal with? The answer should be pretty clear when you apply common sense! Good luck, I've been there more times than I can count! And BTW, In my experience, an EX is NEVER the better choice! But people can change, might be diff for you.

• Which one do you feel more comfortable around? Which one do you have a better time with? Which one communicates better or more to your liking? Which one makes you feel special or wanted? Just some things to think about.