Signs your girlfriend is going off you?

Anyone give any hints to how to tell your girlfriend is going off you?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if she stops putting in effort, takes you for granted and is just doing less then she's probably going off.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• She tells you that you need to accept her, and that it is ok for her to be imperfect too...

0|0
    0|0
  • She gives you the silent treatment.

0|0
    0|0
  • She seems irritated by you, she doesn't reply instantly or get bothered if you don't reply to her, she makes little effort, she doesn't kiss or cuddle you etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

She replies quickly but when we are planing on going out she doesn't know what time ( like a couple of hours before the evening) her replies are shorter, i asked if i had done something she apologies for being quiet says its not me and she isn't losing interest, she still feels ths same... but I still can't help but feel somet isn't right..

• 1mo

Maybe give her some space, and see if she realises / starts acting normal again, as this would indicate that there was in fact nothing wrong and maybe you were just thinking into it. Usually if you feel something isn't right, it isn't, try speaking to her about it Face to face rather then over a message or over the phone, reassure her she can confine in you and you're here for her and that you just want to make sure things are ok between the both of you and if there's something that's bothering her then you'll deal with it together

What Guys Said 1

• She's pissed off and yelling at you.

Did you mean something aside from "going off"?

0|0
    0|0