Does this girl like me or am I thinking too much?

This girl I really like is a waitress at the bar I like to go to. I always catch her looking at me. Pretty sure she catches me looking at her too. One day we looked at each other a lot and she started giggling. When I talk to her it's small talk. I don't force it. Ask her how she is doing and what not. I usually leave it at that and walk away. Say good night at the end of the night. I just can't tell if she likes me enough to go for it. Or should I just go for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say that she likes you! She's giving lots of signs of interest! I'd say just go for it, you're both interested and there's nothing to lose! Ask her for a date when she's over with her shift or something sweet like that :) she'll think that it's very sweet!

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. Go for it. Bet she'll say yes. Women love to be asked out.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you can try but if you fail you'd have to go to another bar.

What Guys Said 1

• yesss

Think I should?

what could go wrong? if she rejects you then at least you tried if she doesn't then she absolutly likes you