My crush just said I'm passives aggressive, does that means he hate me and don't see a future with me?

We had a stupid little fight over text, I apologize for saying something and he said I'm passives aggressive.

Most Helpful Guy

• no it doesn't necessarily mean that he hates you and doesn't see a future with you

it just means he believes you are passive aggressive

Thank you, I hope you're right! I don't want him to hate me because I'm honest and bitchy sometimes that comes off mean. I'm just a very jealous lover, and when he disagrees with me I hate it! Or when he thinks his way is better than mine. When clearly my way is the best! He just need to stop denying it and realize it.

probably because he doesn't actually want to allow it but is doing so for some reason... unknown to me

I feel he wants me to do the right thing even though he say I can do the wrong thing he don't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• No not really! To be passive aggressive means that you don't handle situations directly. Like procrastinating, or pouting! You show your resistance, but indirectly... Like, being direct would be just saying what you have a problem with just like that. He's saying that you're just kinda letting it happen even though you disagree with it. It doesn't mean that he hates you at all!! He basically just said how you handle things, maybe he's asking you to try to resolve this conflict with him and seem to care more! Often, people who are passive agressive have a sort of careless attitude (or they seem like they do). If anything, he's indirectly asking you to care more and fix things up with him!! From what I can tell, however, you care a lot! So my advice would be to try being a bit more direct with him and show him that you care and love him! :)

What Guys Said 2

• It means that when you're angry at him that you don't confront him face to face. You let your anger slip out sneakily, in actions lol

• Do the both of you know what the term means?

Yes Lol sometimes I say a lot of things he disagrees. But he said it doesn't bother him. Yet he said I'm passives aggressive. Whenever we get to little fight about other men and women. We're interested in.

"Passive-aggressive behavior is the indirect expression of hostility, such as through procrastination, stubbornness, sullen behavior, or deliberate or repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is (often explicitly) responsible."

- Wikipedia

Much more than sarcasm, like our friend said "indirect".

What Girls Said 1

• Not necessarily. It just means you messed up and need to be sure not to do it again. Everyone makes mistakes. Don't beat yourself up about it :)