Is this perfect evidence that tinder is useless?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tinder has always been useless. Why is this such a revelation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much: the guy from the video looks like a male model and had perfect tinder photos and still he got swamped by a trashy girl with bathroom mirror selfies. Meanwhile a normal, or even slightly above average, guy wouldn't even get a fraction of the matches and messages the guy from the video got. It's such a waste of time for most guys, unless they're able to maintain zero expectations at all times and have zero standards.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• i said it once, I'll say it again

fuck tinder

• why would an dating company care about people finding each other?
    MULALALALA it's always about the greens and it will always be about the greens.
    I have the greatest app, i go out and social, i call it ''real life''

• So men are more thirsty than women on average? Man lands on moon. You can witness that in this site too

• It's really meant for hookups the way I see it. If that's your goal in mind you can keep trying. Otherwise, try something else.

No matches or messages -> no hookups.

@JohnDoe3000 I meant to add, "but that's only if you get any actual replies".